Sardar Ran A Call Centre – Sardar Funny Sms 2014

Sardar Ran A Call Centre - Sardar Funny Sms 2014

Sardar rang a Call Centre: My internet is not working properly.
Officer: Okay, Double click on " My Computer ".
Sardar: I can not see your computer.
Officer: No No!
click on " My Computer " on your computer.
Sardar: How can I click on your computer from my computer?
Officer: Listen !! There is an icon labelled " My Completed " on your computer Okay,
Double click on it.
Sardar: What the hell, what is your computer doing on my computer?
Officer: Double click on your computer.
Sardar: On which icon I have to click.
Officer: " My Computer "
Sardar: Oh Paa G
Tell me where is your house. I will come there and click on your computer.

Sardar Ran A Call Centre - Sardar Funny Sms 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...